Days & Times:
Thursday - Saturday at 7 pm
Sundays at 2 pm
Additional performance Wednesday, November 30 at 7 pm
Written by Craig Lucas
Christopher Gould, Suzanne Golden and Dodger Productions presented The Circle Repertory Company Production of PRELUDE TO A KISS on Broadway.
Original New York City production by Circle Repertory Company.
Commissioned and originally produced by South Coast Repertory with support from The National Endowment for the Arts.
Directed by Maura Hanlon
Peter and Rita meet and are instantly soulmates. But when a mysterious old man shows up at their wedding, the explosive power of a simple kiss triggers a journey about love, life and making the most of the time we are given. As the songs says, “Although it’s just a simple melody….You could turn it to a symphony” —winner of the Obie award for Best New Play, Tony nominee for Best Play and Pulizer Prize finalist.
INDOOR THEATER COVID Safety Protocols:
- All patrons will be required to wear a mask during performances.
- All Cape Rep staff and cast members have been fully vaccinated.
- For further information or to purchase tickets, contact the box office at 508.896.1888.
* Appearing courtesy of Actors’ Equity Association, the Union of Professional Actors and Stage Managers in the United States, appearing under Special Appearance Contract.
“See it. The show had such a blend of humor and wonderful acting; you will find yourself laughing aloud a lot.”
– Jay Pateakos, Cape Cod Times
“Real-life couple Seton Brown and Chelsey Jo Brown are tremendous as Peter and Rita.”
– Amy Tagliaferri, The Cape Cod Chronicle